We are proud to partner with Christchurch-based Viridian Glass, the largest glass processor in New Zealand. Glazing and its associated technologies play a significant role in thermal insulation, noise insulation, UV protection, house security, personal privacy and style choice for you and your family.
- Thermal Insulation – argon gas and low emissivity (Low E) coatings make dramatic improvements in thermal insulation and your comfort in both summer and winter
- Noise Insulation – glass thickness, laminated panes and argon gas significantly reduce unwanted external noise, providing peace and quiet in your living environment
- Fade Protection – Low E, laminates and tints will protect your furnishings against fading in the harsh New Zealand conditions
- Security – clever use of glass thickness and laminates greatly enhance security and safety of you and your family
- Privacy – obscured glass and tints offer varying levels of privacy for you and your family